The Recipe For Making Malasugue Fish Steak.
You can make Malasugue Fish Steak using 10 ingredients in 7 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Malasugue Fish Steak
- Mix 1 of big onion bulb.
- Mix 5 of small pieces of garlic.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Mix 1/4-1/2 of cut of butter.
- Add 6-8 of steak cuts Malasugue fish.
- Insert 1 teaspoon of salt (depends on your taste).
- Add 1 teaspoon of black pepper powder (depends on your taste).
- Add 2 of egg.
- Add 1 tablespoon of cornstarch.
- Fill 1 tablespoon of worcestershire sauce (depends on your taste).
Easy Way To Make Malasugue Fish Steak
- Whisk egg, salt, cornstarch and pepper together in a small bowl. Add malasugue fish cuts into the bowl; toss and mix..
- Heat oil in a skillet. Add coated fish and fry with medium heat until they start to firm and turn into golden brown..
- Remove fish and set aside for around 5 minutes..
- Heat skillet and add butter. Stir butter until it melt then sauté garlic and onion..
- Add fried fish cuts and simmer it for 5 minutes..
- For flavor, add worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper to taste..
- Serve and enjoy with hot rice..
That's how to make Malasugue Fish Steak Recipe.