The Recipe For Making Jalapeño Chicken Quesadilla.
You can make Jalapeño Chicken Quesadilla using 6 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Jalapeño Chicken Quesadilla
- Prepare 2 of flour tortillas.
- Mix of Cream cheese spread.
- Insert 1 cup of shredded hot pepper cheese.
- Insert 1 of large jalapeño.
- Insert 4 oz of shredded chicken.
- Prepare 4 tbls of Hot salsa.
Easy Way To Make Jalapeño Chicken Quesadilla
- Put a light coat of cream cheese spread on tortillas.
- On one tortilla put half of shredded cheese followed by cooked chicken and cut up jalapeños. I prefer mine sauted some..
- Top with hot salsa and then rest of cheese and top with last tortilla with cream cheese to the inside.
- Place in pan and cook until golden brown, flip and do the same for the other side..
That's how to make Jalapeño Chicken Quesadilla Recipe.