The Recipe For Making Blackberry-Sauced Pork Chops.
You can make Blackberry-Sauced Pork Chops using 8 ingredients in 2 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Blackberry-Sauced Pork Chops
- Fill 1/2 cup of seedless blackberry spreadable fruit.
- Fill 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Insert 1 tablespoon of reduced-sodium soy sauce.
- Insert Dash of ground cinnamon.
- Add 4 of boneless pork loin chops (5 ounces each).
- Insert 2 teaspoons of steak seasoning.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of olive oil.
- Mix 1 cup of fresh blackberries.
Quick Step To Make Blackberry-Sauced Pork Chops
- In a small saucepan, combine spreadable fruit, lemon juice, soy sauce and cinnamon. Cook and stir over low heat until spreadable fruit is melted. Remove from heat..
- Sprinkle pork chops with steak seasoning. In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, heat oil over medium heat. Add pork chops; cook 5-7 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand 5 minutes. Serve with sauce and blackberries..
That's how to make Blackberry-Sauced Pork Chops Recipe.