The Recipe For Making Steak quesadilla. Flip the quesadilla over and cook the other side until it's golden. Remove from pan and cut into quarters or eighths. This Steak Quesadilla is one of my family favorites Tex-Mex dish.
From easy Steak Quesadilla recipes to masterful Steak Quesadilla preparation techniques, find Steak Quesadilla ideas by our editors and community in this recipe collection. Steak-and-cheese quesadillas, served with a side of black-bean salsa, make a quick, delicious dinner. This Steak Quesadillas Recipe from Delish.com is the best. You can make Steak quesadilla using 6 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Steak quesadilla
- Mix 2 of Rib eye steaks cut up into bite sized pieces.
- Prepare of Chipotle taco sauce.
- Insert 4 of Old El Paso flour tortillas for burritos (8 inch).
- Insert 1 cup of shredded Mexican 4-cheese blend (4 oz).
- Fill 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Mix 1/4 cup of salsa.
Cut into thin slices on a diagonal. If you've never used corn tortillas to make steak quesadillas, you're in for a treat! This steak quesadilla consists of grilled steak, mozzarella cheese, and vegetables such as tomatoes, mushrooms, green peppers, and onions. The steak, cheese, and mushrooms alone were enough to.
Step By Step To Make Steak quesadilla
- Cut steak into bite sized chunks. On medium high heat pan fry the steak pieces in the chipotle taco sauce. I eye balled it. I used enough so the steak covered in it..
- Heat 10-inch skillet over medium heat 1 to 2 minutes..
- Place 1 tortilla in skillet. Sprinkle half of the cheese over tortilla. Add the steak onto of the cheese. Sprinkle with a little cheese on top of steak so the 2nd tortilla will stick. Top with second tortilla. Heat about 2 minutes or until bottom is lightly browned..
- Turn. Cook other side until lightly browned. Repeat with remaining tortillas and cheese..
- Cut quesadillas into wedges. Serve with salsa and sour cream. You can add rice, beans, salsa in side of the quesadilla..
You'll be amazed how delicious homemade can be! Smoky chipotle-rubbed skirt steak is grilled, sliced, then sandwiched in tortillas with plenty of Monterey Jack cheese. Preparation Place steak in glass dish. Baking flank steak in a Dutch oven full of garlicky-lime marinade yields the tender, shreddable beef that makes these quesadillas a kid Kid-Friendly Flank Steak Quesadillas. This Steak Quesadilla is one of my family favorites Tex-Mex dish. That's how to make Steak quesadilla Recipe.