The Recipe For Making Spiced baked chicken.
You can make Spiced baked chicken using 9 ingredients in 3 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Spiced baked chicken
- Add 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Insert 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Mix 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Fill 1/2 tsp of chipotle powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of smoky paprika.
- Fill 1/2 tsp of cracked black pepper.
- Mix 1/4 tsp of ground cumin.
- Add 1/2 tsp of ground cayenne.
- Fill 6 of chicken thighs, bone-in and skin-on.
Quick Step To Make Spiced baked chicken
- Combine the first seven ingredients plus half the cayenne. Toss the chicken with the spice blend until coated. Lay the chicken skin-side up on a foil-lined baking sheet and refrigerate for at least 2 hours..
- Add the remaining cayenne plus a pinch of salt to a few tbsp veg oil. Stir to combine. Brush the oil on top of the chicken thighs..
- Preheat your oven to 425 F and bake the chicken for 30 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165 F. Serve immediately..
That's how to make Spiced baked chicken Recipe.