The Recipe For Making Pork loin steaks with mustard and butter sauce.
You can make Pork loin steaks with mustard and butter sauce using 9 ingredients in 7 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Pork loin steaks with mustard and butter sauce
- Add 2 of pork loin steaks (about 200g each).
- Insert 1/2 cup of chicken stock.
- Fill 3 of small shallots, thinly sliced.
- Add 1 tbs of or so coarse mustard.
- Prepare 3-4 tbs of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 2 sprigs of fresh thyme.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar (optional).
- Fill 1 tbs of olive oil.
- Add of To taste, salt and pepper.
Step By Step To Make Pork loin steaks with mustard and butter sauce
- Pat pork steaks dry, pound them thin, season with salt and pepper, and let sit for 10 minutes..
- In a large saute pan, heat olive oil over medium heat..
- Cook steaks until they have a nice sear and are done but still juicy, about 4 minutes or so on one side, then flip and cook for 2 1/2 or so on the other..
- Remove from the pan and cover to keep warm. Wipe off excess grease, turn heat down to medium-low, then add 1/2 the butter, shallots, and thyme to the pan..
- When the shallots are soft and brown, add the stock, mustard, and rest of the butter..
- Lower heat and simmer until sauce reduces. Be sure to taste and adjust: add sugar and/or water if too salty or too sour. Can also add more butter or some cream if you want it thicker..
- When the sauce is done, remove the cooked thyme sprigs, pour sauce into a separate bowl or over the pork, and serve..
That's how to make Pork loin steaks with mustard and butter sauce Recipe.