The Recipe For Making Iron Skillet Steaks.
You can make Iron Skillet Steaks using 6 ingredients in 8 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Iron Skillet Steaks
- Insert 3 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- Mix 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Insert 1-1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Mix 1 cup of butter.
- Prepare 2-1/2 pound of top sirloin steaks, 2 steaks.
Quick Step To Make Iron Skillet Steaks
- Preheat the oven 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Let the steaks get to room temperature. Season the steaks both sides. Let rest 7 minutes with seasonings on them.
- Melt the butter in a cast iron skillet and add the steaks..
- Slice the garlic thin. Then turn the steaks..
- Add some to the butter and some to the steaks.
- Splash the butter over the steaks while cooking. Then put into the oven on top rack. Let cook 10-15 minutes till desired doneness..
- Take out of oven and baste the steak with butter and let rest 10 -15 minutes.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
That's how to make Iron Skillet Steaks Recipe.