The Recipe For Making Instant Air Fryer Fajitas.
You can make Instant Air Fryer Fajitas using 7 ingredients in 8 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Instant Air Fryer Fajitas
- Mix 1-2 lbs of flank steak, sliced fajita style (unmarinated or premarinated).
- Mix 1-2 lbs of chicken thigh boneless, sliced fajita style (marinated or unmarinated).
- Prepare of Sliced onions.
- Fill of Sliced green bell peppers.
- Fill of Sliced red bell peppers.
- Add of Sliced yellow bell peppers.
- Prepare of Adams RED Fajita Seasoning (optional but recommended).
Step By Step To Make Instant Air Fryer Fajitas
- Place sliced chicken on one air fryer tray - spread evenly - sprinkle with sliced veggies.
- Place steak on the second air fryer tray - spaced evenly - sprinkle with remaining sliced veggies.
- If using unmarinated meat, douse in Adams Red Fajita Seasoning.
- If using marinated meat, I still like to sprinkle Adams seasoning on top especially for the veggies.
- Set air fryer to “air fry” at 400F for 12-14 min.
- Place chicken on top rack and steak on bottom.
- Switch rack positions for the last 5 minutes.
That's how to make Instant Air Fryer Fajitas Recipe.