The Recipe For Making Fried Tofu Soup.
You can make Fried Tofu Soup using 9 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Fried Tofu Soup
- Mix 1 pc of big square tofu.
- Fill 1 handful of sliced Asian meatballs (optional).
- Add 1 handful of chopped greens (optional).
- Add 1 tbsp of chopped garlic sauteed with 1 tsp oil.
- Mix 2 tbsp of scallions.
- Insert 600 ml of water (for the soup).
- Prepare of Chicken powder, salt and pepper, light soy sauce (to taste).
- Fill of Dry rice vermicelli or if you prefer, steamed rice (optional).
- Prepare of Hot water for soaking the vermicelli.
Step By Step To Make Fried Tofu Soup
- Make the tofu earlier: cut the square tofu into 4 triangles, fry until golden brown. Let cool, store in fridge..
- Soak the dry rice vermicelli in hot water. Cover until it's softened. Drain, put in bowls. Season with light soy sauce. Set aside..
- Boil the water, add sauteed garlic, chicken powder, salt and pepper..
- Add tofu and meatballs. Boil for a minute or two. Add the chopped greens and scallions..
- Serve hot over rice vermicelli or steamed rice..
That's how to make Fried Tofu Soup Recipe.