The Recipe For Making Dorito Chicken Casserole.
You can make Dorito Chicken Casserole using 7 ingredients in 9 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Dorito Chicken Casserole
- Prepare 2 cups of chicken, cooked and shredded.
- Mix 2 cups of Mexican cheese blend.
- Fill 1 (10 ounce) of can cream of chicken soup.
- Insert 1 cup of sour cream.
- Insert 1 packet of taco seasoning.
- Add 1 can of Rotel tomatoes, drained 175 grams.
- Insert 1 of large bag Doritos, medium crushed (Family Sized).
Quick Step To Make Dorito Chicken Casserole
- Spray a 9x13 casserole dish with cooking spray and set the oven to 350..
- Combine the shredded chicken with the cream of chicken soup and sour cream in a large bowl..
- Fold in the can of drained Rotel tomatoes and the taco seasoning..
- Crush the Doritos to medium bite sized pieces and spread 1/3 of the crushed Doritos evenly on the bottom of the prepared baking dish..
- Spread 1/2 of the chicken mixture over the Dorito chips..
- Spread 1/2 the shredded cheese blend over the first creamy chicken layer..
- Repeat with a second layer of crushed chips, chicken blend and finish with the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until bubbly..
- Top with any remaining shredded cheese or crushed Doritos when serving.
That's how to make Dorito Chicken Casserole Recipe.