The Recipe For Making Best Beef& Barley soup ever.
You can make Best Beef& Barley soup ever using 10 ingredients in 3 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Best Beef& Barley soup ever
- Fill 1-2 pounds of steak or roast or hamburger.
- Prepare 5 cups of water.
- Fill 1 of yellow onion finely chopped.
- Add 2 of large carrots or equivalent baby carrots.
- Fill 2-3 of stocks of celery chopped.
- Fill 1/2 cup of pearl of barley.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of ketchup.
- Insert 1 of Bayleaf.
- Fill 1 packet of AuJus sauce.
- Add 1 packet of brown gravy mix.
Quick Step To Make Best Beef& Barley soup ever
- Brown your hamburger or cube your leftover steak or roast.
- Chop or dice all of the ingredients and put them in your slow cooker or crockpot.
- Cook on low for approximately six hours.
That's how to make Best Beef& Barley soup ever Recipe.