The Recipe For Making Ballroom Tomato Soup.
You can make Ballroom Tomato Soup using 11 ingredients in 7 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Ballroom Tomato Soup
- Insert 5-6 of tomatoes.
- Mix 2 cup of chicken broth.
- Fill of 1 Tsp Lemon Juice.
- Prepare of 1 Tbs Cayenne Pepper.
- Fill of 1 Cup white vinegar.
- Prepare of 1-2 Hillshire Farm Beef Smoked Sausage.
- Insert of 1 Tbs Sugar (Of your choice).
- Fill of 1 Tbs Garlic and Onion Powder.
- Prepare of Pinch of salt to taste.
- Add of 2 Tbs Basil.
- Insert 1 cup of Half and Half.
Easy Way To Make Ballroom Tomato Soup
- Peel all the tomatoes and remove stems if have any. Then in a blender, Purée then for 10-30 seconds or until smooth..
- Preheat the oven at 350f on the oven and cook the sausages for an hour or more/less depending on your oven..
- While the sausages cook, prepare your soup by adding your tomato purée, chicken broth, Half and Half, lemon juice and white vinegar and let boil on medium temperature and stir for 2 minutes..
- As the soup boils, in a small bowl, mix cayenne pepper, salt, sugar, garlic powder, and onion powder and let sit for at least 1-2 minutes before adding them into the soup..
- After the sausages are cooked, take them from the oven and on to the counter. Then cut them into tiny pieces before adding them into the soup. Then stir for 20 seconds..
- Add basil to taste and let sit for 4 more minutes..
- After the soup is finished, serve in a bowl or cup with some grilled cheese and enjoy..
That's how to make Ballroom Tomato Soup Recipe.