The Recipe For Making Whole-wheat Okonomiyaki.
You can make Whole-wheat Okonomiyaki using 9 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Whole-wheat Okonomiyaki
- Insert 3 tbsp of whole-wheat flour.
- Fill 1 tsp of chicken bullion powder.
- Insert 1 tsp of furikake.
- Insert 1/2 cup of hot water.
- Add 1 of egg.
- Insert of Chives.
- Add 60 g of chopped cabbage.
- Fill 1/2 cup of protein of your choice (I used marinated tofu).
- Mix of ★Teriyaki sauce and mayo, plus more furikake for seasoning.
Quick Step To Make Whole-wheat Okonomiyaki
- Spray a pan on medium-low heat well to keep from sticking..
- Mix first 5 ingredients well to create a thin batter. When your pan is hot, pour HALF of the batter in. It's important it's only half!.
- Spread your cabbage, protein, and chives over the batter and press them into it slightly. You may have to cover the pan for a few minutes to soften the cabbage by trapping the heat inside..
- Once the bottom layer is firmed up and moves easily around in the pan, pour the other half of the batter over the cabbage and protein..
- This part seems scary... Just be careful. Now flip!!!.
- Let the bottom cook until done. Slide out onto a plate and top with sauce and mayo. Enjoy it!.
That's how to make Whole-wheat Okonomiyaki Recipe.