The Recipe For Making Steak stir fry with mashed Cauliflower. This healthy pepper steak stir fry recipe was inspired by @Nanaaba's Kitchen it is simply the best, very easy to follow and also beginners friendly. HEATHER MARR. "Find exercises and foods that you genuinely enjoy.". A few months ago, writer and editor Tatiana Boncompagni and I teamed up to create our new book, The Model Trainer Method.
A bed of cauliflower rice sops all the extra juices, but you could stir the herby sauce into the rice for extra flavor. This dish is easy enough for a weeknight dinner but delicious enough for date night or a dinner party. This simple cauliflower stir-fry is our family's recent favorite. You can make Steak stir fry with mashed Cauliflower using 7 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Steak stir fry with mashed Cauliflower
- Prepare slices of Thin cut steak.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dark soy sauce.
- Insert 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Fill of Roasted sesame (optional).
- Mix of Sea Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Cauliflower.
- Fill 4 tbsp of butter.
I cook stir-fried vegetable almost every day. Vegetables can be cooked in a wok with very They are "fast-food" but in a much healthier way. Today's post is about how to make this cauliflower stir-fry with a few simple ingredients in less than. Steak stir fry is just as easy as take-out, but it's so much healthier.
Step By Step To Make Steak stir fry with mashed Cauliflower
- Before starting with the steak cut the Cauliflower into small pieces and cook over steam.
- Heat a skillet and add 2 tbsp butter then add the steak, season with sea salt and pepper.
- Mid way through cooking add 1 tbsp to 1/2 cup dark soy sauce then pour over steak in hot skillet.
- Tip: before all the water evaporates, cover the skillet to save some tasty sauce (here you can add some roasted sesame seed too).
- After the Cauliflower cooked well, mash in a kitchen processor, add salt, pepper, and 2 tbsp butter continue mashing till completely soft.
- Add some roasted sesame for garnish (optional but gives a very good taste too).
Low carb, keto friendly, and bursting This steak stir fry recipe starts with fresh vegetables and they come out perfectly This time around I went with bell peppers, broccoli, and onions. I've made this with cauliflower and either. Working in batches if needed, add the steak and cook. Break up the cauliflower into large florets, then, using your hands, break into very small florets. Heat a large, heavy skillet over medium-high to high heat. That's how to make Steak stir fry with mashed Cauliflower Recipe.