The Recipe For Making Steak seasoning.
You can make Steak seasoning using 10 ingredients in 2 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Steak seasoning
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of kosher salt.
- Insert 2 teaspoons of brown sugar.
- Insert 1/2 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper.
- Fill 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
- Insert 1/2 teaspoon of chili powder i use mexican style.
- Insert 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Mix 1/4 teaspoon of garlic salt.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Insert 1/2 teaspoon of ground turmeric.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of corn starch.
Step By Step To Make Steak seasoning
- Mix everything together.
- When ready to use sprinkle about 1 to 1 1/2 teaspoons on each side of steaks and rub in and put in a gallon zip bag and refrigerate for a couple hours or overnight then grill till your liking..
That's how to make Steak seasoning Recipe.