The Recipe For Making Steak pizza.
You can make Steak pizza using 8 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Steak pizza
- Mix 1 of beef top sirloin steak (3/4 inch thick and 1 pound).
- Insert of Steak seasoning.
- Prepare of Onion salt.
- Add of Garlic powder.
- Fill of Oil and butter for frying the steak.
- Add 5-6 tablespoons of Alfredo sauce.
- Mix 1-1/2 cups of shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of worcestershire.
Quick Step To Make Steak pizza
- In a medium sized sauce pan over medium high heat, add steak strips.Add in worcestershire sauce and season with salt and pepper to taste. Place a store or homemade pizza crust on a pizza pan with a little flour dusted on the pan..
- Continue to saute the steak til it is well done and tender..
- Spread the alfredo sauce on the pizza crust and place the steak on top of the alfredo sauce..
- Add cheese. Put a 2nd layer of meat and cheese..
- Bake at 425 for 45 minutes or til crust is baked through..
That's how to make Steak pizza Recipe.