The Recipe For Making Spicy steak bites with asparagus. *Note: Make sure when you are cooking with raw meat you are washing your hands and the tools you are using. Habanero added some searing heat as well. Add the steak, asparagus, red onion and cook until steak is cooked or to your taste.
Serve them as an appetizer, or make it a one pan meal with asparagus. Slice the asparagus and cook in a pan with lemon juice until tender. Slice the steak into bites and season well with salt and pepper. You can make Spicy steak bites with asparagus using 7 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Spicy steak bites with asparagus
- Prepare of bite-size pieces cut steak.
- Add of Asparagus.
- Prepare of Paprika.
- Fill of Minced garlic.
- Insert of Cayenne pepper.
- Insert of Olive oil.
- Mix to taste of Salt & pepper.
Steak With Asparagus. featured in Surf & Turf Dinner For Two. In the same pan, cook the asparagus with salt and pepper until tender but still slightly crunchy. Simple enough, steak bites are "bite size" pieces of any type of steak that you love. Just pick out your favorite cut of steak and cut them in to cubes big enough for one watering mouthful of beef.
Easy Way To Make Spicy steak bites with asparagus
- Cut steak to bite-size pieces.
- Wash or rinse off asparagus and snap off ends and then cut into thirds. You want bite size.
- Season steak bites with dry ingredients no olive oil then season the asparagus the same as the steak bites with olive oil.
- Air fried to your liking or grill.
- Notes- I food prep this meal and used it a few days later. Meat in one bag asparagus in another bag.
Bonus is that this is a great way to serve steak to those who have trouble cutting their own steak. These spicy, cheesy appetizers are perfect for your next party or game day! You toss the asparagus to cook it evenly without letting it wilt or shrivel, and you leave the potatoes undisturbed in the butter Slice the steak, if desired, and serve with the potatoes and asparagus. Take your steak supper to the next level with this impressive recipe. For this recipe you will need a blender. That's how to make Spicy steak bites with asparagus Recipe.