The Recipe For Making Simple Beef noodles.
You can make Simple Beef noodles using 10 ingredients in 8 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Simple Beef noodles
- Add 500 g of Beef sirloin (or other part with a bit fat).
- Prepare 6-8 of Star anise.
- Fill 1-1.5 cup of Soy sauce (180-240ml).
- Prepare 2 cup of Water.
- Add 6 tsp of Cooking wine (30ml).
- Mix 3 of Spring onion.
- Prepare 3 of Poi choy.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Chili paste, chili peppers (optional for spicy taste).
- Mix of Ramen noodles (depends on how much you want).
- Fill of Salt, white peppers and black peppers for taste.
Easy Way To Make Simple Beef noodles
- Chop beef into cubes.
- Slice all Poi choy.
- Cut spring oinions in half (separate green part and white part), and dice the white part, mince the green part.
- Put star anise, Soy sauce, cooking wine, water, white diced spring onion, beef all in a pot.
- Slow cook all ingredient for 20-30 mins (if you have rice cooker will be easier).
- Put noodles and Poi choy in the pot and cook for another 5-8 min.
- Salt, peppers, chili peppers in for taste, and add green minced spring onion, turn off the fire put the lid on for another 2-3 min.
- Enjoy your beef noodles.
That's how to make Simple Beef noodles Recipe.