The Recipe For Making Pepperoni steak hoagies.
You can make Pepperoni steak hoagies using 6 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Pepperoni steak hoagies
- Add of cracker cut Pepperoni.
- Fill of Pizza sauce.
- Fill of Subs.
- Insert 1.5 lbs of shaved steak.
- Add 2 cups of Italian blend shredded cheese.
- Fill of Longhorns steak seasoning.
Quick Step To Make Pepperoni steak hoagies
- First cut and butter the subs. Preheat oven to 350. Bake the subs for about 5 minutes till butter melts. Take out of oven and apply as much cheese to the subs as you want. Place back in the oven till the cheese is melted..
- While you are waiting on the bread begin cooking the shaved steak. I cooked the steak in a skillet on medium high heat. I seasoned the steak with Longhorns steak seasoning. You can use what you have on hand. I would be careful with the salt bc of the cheese..
- After the cheese is melted and the steak is cooked apply about 2 tablespoons of pizza sauce on each sub on both sides. You can use however much you want. After applying the pizza sauce, put pepperoni on one side of the sub and the steak on the other..
- Add a sprinkle of cheese on top of both meats. Then drizzle pizza sauce on top of the cheese. Bake subs till cheese is melted..
- I cut the subs at a diagonal. Serve with chips, pasta salad or potato salad or French fries. Enjoy..
That's how to make Pepperoni steak hoagies Recipe.