The Recipe For Making Orecchiette Pasta and Pesto Baguette.
You can make Orecchiette Pasta and Pesto Baguette using 23 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Orecchiette Pasta and Pesto Baguette
- Add of Pasta.
- Mix 12 ounces of Orecchiette pasta.
- Insert 2 quart of water to boil pasta.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of salt to boil pasta.
- Fill of Sauce.
- Prepare 12 ounces of beef meatballs.
- Prepare 1/4 pound of Italian sausage.
- Mix 28 ounce of Roma canned tomatoes I used San Marzeno.
- Fill 28 ounce of crushed tomatoes.
- Mix 2/3 cup of dried currants.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of capers.
- Insert 1/2 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sliced green olive with pimentos.
- Mix 3 tablespoons of harissa.
- Add 1 pound of ground sirloin.
- Insert 2 tablespoons of dehydrated onions.
- Add of To taste salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped parsley.
- Fill 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Add of Pesto baguette.
- Fill 1 loaf of baguette bread.
- Add 11 teaspoon of pesto.
- Add 1 stick of butter.
Step By Step To Make Orecchiette Pasta and Pesto Baguette
- Gather you olive, capers, currants, and harissa. Mix together..
- Sear the sausage and brown the sirloin. Start the pasta boiling. When seared on all sides slice the sausage. Add sausage, dehydrated onions, and salt to the sirloin. Add the caper mixture..
- Do in batches. Slice the baguette. Melt half the butter in a skillet. Fry the bread on both sides of bread. Then do the other half of the loaf with the rest of the butter..
- Take the pesto and smear it on one side of each piece of fried baguette..
- Add the whole tomatoes to the meat mixture. Then add the crushed tomatoes. Taste and adjust seasonings..
- Add the pasta reserve the pasta water in case you need to thicken or thin the sauce. Serve I hope you enjoy!!! You can add cheese if you like. I usually do this on the second day to change the flavor a bit so it's like not eating the same thing.a.
That's how to make Orecchiette Pasta and Pesto Baguette Recipe.