The Recipe For Making Mexican inspired seasoned rice. Rice is cooked with cumin and onion, then simmered with tomato sauce and chicken broth for this restaraunt-inspired Mexican rice recipe. I tried it as written, just with the cumin, and it was not nearly as good as it was when I did it a second time using Taco Seasoning I (from this site). Our Restaurant-Style Mexican Rice (aka Spanish Rice) rivals anything you can get in a restaurant.
Cooked seasoned long grain rice with red pepper, tomatoes and jalapeno chillies. WARMLY SPICED Perfectly cooked so it's ready to eat hot or cold. This Mexican inspired side dish is perfect for those nights. You can make Mexican inspired seasoned rice using 8 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Mexican inspired seasoned rice
- Mix 2 cups of rice.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Add 1/2 cup of diced white onion.
- Fill 3 of gloves garlic, chopped.
- Insert 4 cups of broth, water (chicken).
- Fill 1 of bay leaf.
- Insert 1 teaspoon of sea salt.
- Insert 2 of fresh seranno or jalapeno peppers, whole.
It's super quick and much healthier than using a boxed pre-seasoned rice (also MUCH lower in sodium and made with real fresh veggies as opposed to dehydrated ones). This Mexican Rice is so delicious! It's a perfect side to complement any Mexican inspired dish! Fiesta Rice Recipe - Mexican inspired side dish recipe with fluffy, tender, flavorful rice and colorful veggies.
Easy Way To Make Mexican inspired seasoned rice
- Saute rice in oil til lightly browned.
- Add onion and garlic, stir 1-2 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 5 min.
- Cover and simmer 15 min.
- Turn off and rest 10 min more. Fluff rice and serve..
Serve with Mexican food like, tacos or enchiladas, but it's just as good served with steak or. Seasoned Advice is a question and answer site for professional and amateur chefs. It only takes a minute to sign up. I've been trying to reproduce my favorite kind of Mexican or Spanish style rice that I find in some restaurants. It is dry and fluffy and seems to be cracked or split open. That's how to make Mexican inspired seasoned rice Recipe.