The Recipe For Making Kentucky fried chicken wings.
You can make Kentucky fried chicken wings using 11 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Kentucky fried chicken wings
- Insert of Sectioned chicken wings.
- Insert of Dry dredge.
- Add 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of corn starch.
- Insert 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Fill 2 tbsp of my Buffalo wing (see my recipes).
- Fill of Wet batter.
- Fill 1 cup of ap flour.
- Mix 2 of eggs.
- Fill 2 tbsp of my Buffalo rub.
- Prepare of Club soda to consistently.
Quick Step To Make Kentucky fried chicken wings
- Start by splattering a little wet batter into the dry dredge to create tiny clumps.
- Dip wings into the wet batter and shake off excess..
- Dredge the wings and press into the flour and shake off any excess..
- Fry wings at 350 until golden brown, about 10 to 12 minutes. You can also fry for 6 minutes and take them out to rest and fry another 6 minutes to achieve the double fry Korean style..
That's how to make Kentucky fried chicken wings Recipe.