The Recipe For Making Jason's Chicken Rolatini.
You can make Jason's Chicken Rolatini using 9 ingredients in 7 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Jason's Chicken Rolatini
- Prepare 3 of ps chicken breast.
- Add 1 of and 1half pounds riccata cheese.
- Prepare 1 pound of mozzarella cheese shredded.
- Mix 1 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Mix of Italian seasoning and basil and 6 fresh garlic cloves.
- Mix of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 24 oz of jar marinara sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- Mix 1/3 cup of olive oil.
Quick Step To Make Jason's Chicken Rolatini
- Mix ricotta cheese Mozzarella cheese Parmesan cheese basil Italian seasoning salt pepper and chopped fresh garlic cloves in a bowl.
- Pound chicken breasts out and put mixture and each piece roll it up and stick a toothpick in to keep together.
- In a deep cake pan poor the third cup of olive oil the whole jar of marinara sauce and the can of diced tomato in.
- Play Stevie Road chicken breast in the pan spacing them evenly and cover with aluminum foil.
- Set oven at 350 degrees and cook covered 4 30 minutes.
- Take the pan out take the foil off cover it with mozzarella to taste put it back in the oven at 425 for 20 minutes.
- Take it out let it cool for 10 minutes get your family the adults get a glass of wine the kids get chocolate milk and Texas toast is always a plus.
That's how to make Jason's Chicken Rolatini Recipe.