The Recipe For Making Copycat KFC bowl.
You can make Copycat KFC bowl using 5 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Copycat KFC bowl
- Mix 3 pk of Mashed potatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of creamed corn or regular corn.
- Insert of Popcorn chicken or tenders chopped.
- Prepare of Chicken gravy.
- Mix 1 c of shredded cheddar.
Quick Step To Make Copycat KFC bowl
- Prepare your mashed potatoes. I used this brand and made with butter and milk like suggested on the package. Layer potatoes in pan..
- Pour corn on top of potatoes..
- Layer chicken on top of corn..
- Pour gravy over chicken..
- Top with cheese and bake on 350° for about 15 mins or until warm and cheese is melted..
- All done! Enjoy!.
That's how to make Copycat KFC bowl Recipe.