The Recipe For Making Chicken Enchiladas.
You can make Chicken Enchiladas using 8 ingredients in 3 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Chicken Enchiladas
- Fill 1 of Lg. 50oz. (1.42kg) Can Sweet Sue Boned Chicken.
- Insert 1 of Sm. Can Diced Tomatoes with Green Chiles, drained.
- Mix 1 of Yellow Onion, diced.
- Add 1/2 of Jalapeño, minced.
- Insert 1 Cup of Shredded Mexican Cheese Blend.
- Insert 1 Pkg. of Whole Wheat 10in. Flour Tortillas.
- Insert 4 of Sm. Cans Nacho Cheese Sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Sm. Can Enchilada Sauce (Red).
Easy Way To Make Chicken Enchiladas
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- In a large mixing bowl add the chicken, tomatoes, jalapeño, onion, 3Tbsps. Enchilada sauce, and shredded cheese. Mix well. Add a couple Tablespoons of filling on to a tortilla shell. Roll up burrito style. Add to a large 13X9 baking pan. Repeat with rest of tortillas and filling. Set aside..
- In another mixing bowl add the nacho cheese sauce and rest of the enchilada sauce. Mix til well combined. Spread over the top of the enchiladas. Bake for 25-30minutes. Remove from oven. Serve and Enjoy 😋.
That's how to make Chicken Enchiladas Recipe.