The Recipe For Making Buffalo Chicken Enchiladas.
You can make Buffalo Chicken Enchiladas using 13 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Buffalo Chicken Enchiladas
- Insert of Enchilada Filling.
- Prepare 1 lb of cooked, shredded chicken.
- Prepare 1 packet of ranch dip seasoning.
- Add 4 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of hot sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Enchilada Assembly.
- Insert 1 cup of buffalo wing sauce.
- Insert 1/4 cup of water.
- Add of flour tortillas (5 large).
- Mix 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of (optional) blue cheese crumbles.
- Fill of (optional) green onions.
Easy Way To Make Buffalo Chicken Enchiladas
- Prepare your filling. Mix together the shredded chicken, ranch dip packet, cream cheese, hot sauce, and cheddar cheese..
- Assemble your enchiladas. Spread a large spoonful of the filling on a tortilla in a line down the center and roll it up tightly. Use as many tortillas as necessary to use all your prepared filling..
- Combine 1 cup of buffalo wing sauce and 1/4 cup water. Spread about 1/3 of this mixture on the bottom of the baking dish. Place the assembled enchiladas in the dish. Spread the remainder of the sauce over the enchiladas and sprinkle with cheese..
- Bake at 375˚ until the cheese has melted and the enchiladas are hot and bubbly. (About 20-25 minutes).
- Tips: - Top with green onions, additional buffalo sauce, ranch sauce, blue cheese, etc. - Serve warm with carrot sticks and celery.
That's how to make Buffalo Chicken Enchiladas Recipe.